Roulette77 brings you the most in-depth look into the game of roulette, accounting for the best online versions of the game as well as renowned manufacturers. You will similarly have the opportunity to dive into a free version designed exclusively for Roulette77 readers and study the game's rules as well as put some strategies to more serious testing. You will have access to a number of online roulette options and be able to play for real money and from any device, whether this is mobile or desktop. Furthermore, our website will help you discover the best online roulette websites available in Kenya as well as explore the best promotions and bonuses. If you are ready to play roulette for real money or want to try it for fun first, you have come to the right place.
Best free demo games
Free Roulette Games vs Real Money Roulette
Before you pick a version of the game, you would probably want to know a thing or two about each available option. For starters, you may want to find out more about how online roulette for real money is different than free roulette games. Well, each is slightly different in terms of the financial risk you will carry as well as the accompanying game features. Practice roulette will allow you to study the game, but it may struggle to bring you the same satisfaction out of your wins as would real money roulette. For the sake of clarity, we have compared the strengths and weaknesses of both types of games.
- Allows you to study the game in details
- Don't have to spend any money of your own
- Can test budget and high-roller strategies
- Allows you to play every version of the game
- Works perfectly well on mobile and desktop
- You get to enjoy a more competitive gameplay
- Can pick and choose between analogue and live games
- Easy to find a demo for real money roulette to test strategies
- Can be played with both KES and USD
- Deposit bonus offers help power up the gameplay
Play Casino Roulette Games by Version
Every version of roulette is slightly different than the next even though they all share the same core mechanic. Roulette is gambling but some games may be slightly more beneficial to the player than others. The core versions of the game are European, American, and French, and they all come with unique defining mechanics that help them stand out from other versions. Based on our experience with roulette, we have been able to bring you three detailed explanations of each of the main types of the game.
Main Roulette Variants
- European – European is considered the traditional version of roulette with a single-zero wheel and a balanced housed edge of 2.70%. The game allows players to get fulfilling sessions and use any strategy that could have a positive impact on the overall experience. As its name suggests, the game is mostly popular in European casinos.
- American – The American version has two zero pockets which alters the gameplay by introducing a new five-number bet that is not available in any of the other two main archetypes. Players will experience a slightly higher house edge, but the version is definitely worth giving a shot to.
- French – This is one of the most fun versions of the game. It comes with the so-called "La Partage" and "En Prison" rules which may or may not apply to the game, as some casinos have both features switched on and others choose a little more selectively. Either way, the rules can help you push down the house edge to 1.35%, which is fantastic news.
- Monopoly Roulette - This version of the game is designed pretty much over the European variant, with a special track for call bets. In the game, you will find an extra pocket known as "HOT," which is how the Monopoly Roulette experience begins.
- Ra Roulette - Ra Roulette once again focuses on a traditional roulette wheel based off the single-zero layout. The game's uniqueness stems from the special symbols commonly associated with Novomatic's Book of Ra slot machine game. In other words, you can bet on any of these symbols to liven up the experience a little.
- Multi-Wheel Roulette – The multi-wheel version features eight wheels that spin simultaneously. To simplify the gameplay, you will bet on all wheels at the same time with your selection reapplying to every wheel and producing an outcome based on the spin. The game is fun for players looking for a more interesting version of the game.
- Mini Roulette – This version of the game features only 13 numbers, which interestingly affects the house edge differently and fixes it at 3.85%. A bet that tries to cover the 0, however, will have an even bigger disadvantage at an estimated 7.69% house edge. The game is fun and comes with a unique user interface and dynamic that appeals to regular roulette players who don't mind trying their luck at this version as well.
- Double Ball Roulette – This version comes with – as the name suggests- two balls. The interesting twist here is that for an outside bet to occur, you must land both balls on that outcome. However, to make an inside bet work, you only need one of the balls to fall on that sector.
Rules of the Game
To start a game of roulette all you need to do is pick a version. Once you do, the sequence of actions is pretty much the same for all roulettes and you will have to go through the same process to get the ball to spin. First, the elements of roulette remain fairly unchanged, whether it is an online or brick-and-mortar game. You have:
All of these will come into play once you start. Speaking of here is a very quick playthrough of the process.
- Start by placing a bet of your preference (the size doesn't matter)
- Once you have placed the bet, the game starts
- As soon as the ball lands, an outcome is produced
- The dealer or software will announce this outcome
- All winnings and losses are allocated as per the result
The sequence won't change much in a live dealer version of the game either. You will once again bet and the dealer will spin the ball. However, in a brick-and-mortar casino, you can do "call" bets where you bet just by announcing your bet while the ball spins.
To help you figure out what types of bets there are and the available table limits, we have put a graph in this section you can reference any time you wish.
|Bet||Payout||Odds (european & french)||Odds (american)|
Systems and Strategies
Whether you are playing no download roulette or some other version of the game, you will always want to give yourself a bit of an advantage. It's only natural, and you should be looking for that edge. As it turns out, you can transform a bit of that chance into skill and predict some gameplay patterns thanks to advanced strategies that give you a bit of an advantage. Here are three systems, each of which is considered a cornerstone stratagem.
- Martingale – Martingale is a simple progressive system. In the system, you want to double up after a loss and play with a base bet while you are winning. The logic here is that if you start low enough and make sure you bet on outside bets, the chance of turning a loss is very slim. Martingale is considered to be the best short-term strategy for the game.
- Hollandish System – The Hollandish system is known as a negative progression system where you will actually want to increase your bet after a loss. This time, you stick to predetermined betting patterns and follow with those depending on the outcome. The strategy can be a little harder to get to novices.
- Grand Martingale – This system is a little riskier, but it still makes sense. Players are thinking that since their chance to lose is small in the first place, they can double up their bet and then add the same value once again. So, if you start with $5 and lose, you will now bet $15, that is $10 + $5 and just extrapolate from there on in.
Yes, you may play roulette legally in Kenya. There are no laws that prohibit a player who is based in Kenya from joining a website and participating in a game they enjoy. You may want to generally pick from reviewed and trusted online casinos. Some African operators may be better for Kenyan players and this is why you should stick with those instead. Players who aren't entirely convinced which operators to choose are very welcome to take a look at Roulette77's list of recommended options.
Yes, you may play roulette without making a deposit. There are free mobile roulette and desktop versions that you do not have to pay for. You can even find a version of the game that we have developed on Roulette77. Players who want to play roulette without making a deposit should know that some casinos may require them to first register before accessing even the demo versions of the game. This is necessary to comply with existing KYC and AML checks. Some casinos may even extend a no deposit bonus available for a roulette game.
Yes, there are various strategies used in roulette that allow the player to boost their chances of success. Each strategy will be built around the premise of betting on outside bets, for the most part, and risking varying amounts of money per each bet, depending on the nature of the system. Progressive systems are considered to be the staple choice here with Martingale, Fibonacci, and Grand Martingale are considered to be the bread and butter of all gameplay attempts. A negative progression system may also fit, but it is generally more confusing to new players who prefer to stick with Martingale instead.
Presently, you may only play the dedicated Roulette77 game from a desktop website and directly on the website. The good news is you can still do so from a mobile phone which will make it easy for you to play remotely if you choose to, which is handy. It's important to note that you can play our version of the game with no registration, which will facilitate your ability to learn and test strategies without having to commit to any particular casino.
While there are many excellent choices out there, you will still find that some tend to be slightly better than others. For example, Kenyan players will definitely appreciate BetWinner, 22bet, and BetoBet, which are considered some of the best choices when looking to have a good time playing online roulette. Each of these casinos provides players with a unique bonus and a variety of titles. It's this variety that makes it quite easy and enjoyable to play at any of those.